Some programs may require multiple documents to be added into a single document (PDF).
There are multiple ways to do this, you will find some examples below:
Use a PDF editor to add the supporting documentation. Please note that the terminology can vary between PDF editors:
- Open the PDF that will be used as the base document using the PDF editor of your choice.
- Open the View panel and select Navigation Panes.
- Select the Page Thumbnails or Pages option.
- Use the Insert Page function and select the supporting document, or drag and drop the supporting document(s) into the Page Thumbnails (or Pages) pane.
Use a PDF merging tool:
- Open any PDF merging tool, such as Adobe Acrobats'.
- Click the Select Files button or drag and drop your PDFs into the PDF merger.
- Re-order the files if necessary.
- Click on the Merge button when the PDFs you wish to combine have been added.
- Download the PDF
Note: these instructions may not work for every application or tool.