Can my school send the MSPR to CaRMS by mail?

The CaRMS Document Center currently accepts the MSPR or Transcript to be sent by mail directly from the school. However; in an effort to become paperless, we encourage schools to submit documents electronically when possible. They have the ability to submit documents via a CaRMS "Transfer site" account or through a "CaRMS Online Undergraduate Portal" account. Your school should communicate with CaRMS regarding their options.


Article is closed for comments.