Can CaRMS send documents to a program outside of the match?

CaRMS is happy to provide programs (outside of the match) with your documents upon request. 

Before we can do so, please follow these steps:

  1. Make a request to to have your documents transferred.
  2. Include in your email request the complete detailed list of which documents you wish to have transferred.
  3. Include which program(s) and the contact person.
  4. You must ask the program/individual to send an email to to confirm that they are accepting your document(s).
  5. Agreement that you will pay the administrative fee:

Once the confirmations are received, the applicable fees will be applied to your CaRMS online account and can be paid directly online.


Article is closed for comments.