How can an international school with no CaRMS account upload an electronic MSPR or Transcript for a student?

If you don't have an existing account in our system and you wish to upload documents (such as the MSPR/Dean's letter or a Medical School Transcript) for an applicant, you will require a CaRMS Online Undergraduate Portal account.
If no one at your institution has an existing account, you can request one for yourself by emailing The email must include the following information:

  • full name
  • university email address
  • a link to the university website that shows your name, email address, and position.

Once your account is created, we will send you an email confirming your login details and further instruction.




Article is closed for comments.