I am the new Undergraduate admin and I would like a CaRMS Undergraduate account.

If there is a staff change at an Undergraduate office, an email must be sent by the old or new Undergraduate staff member to communication@carms.ca. The following items should be included in the email to help facilitate the creation of the account: New UG user name, University name, new user's university email address, and a link to the university website showing your information and contact. It should also be clear about who is no longer a staff of your Undergraduate office. Once the changes have been made by CaRMS and a new account is created, CaRMS will email the new Undergraduate user directly with their login details and further information.


Article is closed for comments.