I am the new Undergraduate admin, how do I get a CaRMS Undergraduate account?

If there is a staff change at an Undergraduate office, an email must be sent by the old or new Undergraduate staff member to communication@carms.ca.

The following items should be included in the email to help facilitate the creation of the account:

  1. Full name;
  2. University name;
  3. New user's university email address;
  4. A link to the university website showing your information and contact.

It should also be clear about who is no longer a staff of your Undergraduate office or if you are replacing someone.

Once the changes have been made by CaRMS and a new account is created, CaRMS will email the new Undergraduate user directly with their login details and further information.


Article is closed for comments.