I’m writing to advise you that I will no longer be the PG Coordinator for my university. Someone will be replacing me as the primary PGME contact for the university.

If there is a new Postgraduate Office Coordinator at a university, their CaRMS access can be given by the existing/previous coordinator's CaRMS Online account if they are still there. In the event that the previous coordinator is no longer there, the new coordinator should send an email to communication@carms.ca to request access. Once the changes have been made by CaRMS, the new Postgraduate Coordinator will be notified with their login details and further information.


Article is closed for comments.