I will no longer be the PG Coordinator for my university. What will happen to my CaRMS access?

If there is a new Postgraduate Officer Coordinator at the university, the existing/previous coordinator can transfer their CaRMS access to the new coordinator through CaRMS Online.
If the previous coordinator is no longer there, the new coordinator should send an email to communication@carms.ca to request access. Once CaRMS has made the changes, we will notify the new Postgraduate Coordinator with the login details and further information.


Article is closed for comments.