Since the requirements are set by individual provinces, CaRMS can only go by what the Medical Council of Canada exam requirements are for the current matches. Requirements being set by the provinces are subject to be changed from one year to the next. For more information, it is recommended to review the eligibility criteria of a match:
- R-1 Main Residency Match;
- Medicine Subspecialty Match;
- Family Medicine / Enhanced Skills Match;
- Pediatric Subspecialty Match.
* The current MCC requirements were for the 2020 match cycles; these requirements may change for the 2021 match cycles and will be updated once confirmed.