How can ERAS applicants request an MSPR and/or medical school transcript to be transferred from CaRMS to ERAS?

Please note: we are unable to transfer documents to ERAS if you are an International Medical Graduate (IMG).

Applicants must send an official request via email to asking for these documents to be transferred.


Article is closed for comments.