Why can I not request translation?

To use the translation service, your application must be bilingual. This will allow you do see the Translations option under the "My Documents" section. Applicants can then request French to English or English to French translations for eligible documents. 

If your account is already bilingual, it's important to know that only certain types of documents are eligible. They are Medical Student Performance Records/Dean's Letters, Letters of reference, and Medical School Transcripts.

Only once the document is in your CaRMS Online account, will you be able to request translation. 

To learn more about our translation service on our translation services page, here: https://www.carms.ca/en/match-process/your-application/translation-services/



Article is closed for comments.