How can I create a custom filter?
- Select the Custom filters tab.
- Click CREATE NEW FILTER.
- Enter a Filter name and Description.
- Select the Criteria from the menu selections on the left. Enter a Condition from the drop-down menu and Value.
- Test the filter by clicking on the green play arrow. A red X will display if the filter is incomplete.
- Note: to create a filter that combines elements of the same type (i.e., examination type), you must create a separate filter for each element, then combine them to create the desired filter.
- Click SAVE to add the filter to your list of custom filters or CANCEL to cancel.
- Check the box under Publish to add the filter to your program’s filter list. Click on the trash can icon to delete the custom filter.
Article is closed for comments.