- Under the match menu and File Review, click Print.
- The programs available to you for file review will be listed. Click on the program for which you wish to print applications.
- Select applicants from the list on the left side of the screen by checking the box to the left of their name.
- Select the items you wish to print under Data and Documents on the right. Click Select all options to select all elements or check individual boxes to select certain elements.
- Click DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE VERSION to generate a PDF of your chosen applications.
If you have chosen more than three applications, following the above-mentioned steps:
- Insert a name for the batch of applications in the Batch Name field. Click GENERATE BATCH. Your request will go into a queue for download.
- Return to this page to check the status of your request by clicking on Check Your Requests at the top of the screen. When your batch of applications is ready, click the download icon in the Action column.
Note: generated batches will be available for download for seven days, after which they will be removed.
- Apply filters by selecting the filters section on the left side of the page. Select a filter from the drop-down menu. Click RUN FILTER.