- Under the match menu, select File Review Users.
- Check if the user is already a file reviewer and filter file review users by Program and Quota stream using the drop-down menus.
- Click ADD FILE REVIEWER to add a new file reviewer.
- Enter the users’ Email, Title, First name and Last name.
- Select the access level.
- Full access users can view, export and print applications. Full access users can also access the Reviewer notes section to include additional information about the applicant.
- Read only access users can view applications, with the exception of the Reviewer Notes section.
- Click ADD FILE REVIEWER to add the file review user. When a new user is added or an existing user’s access-level is changed, they will receive an email from CaRMS Online. If a user is deleted, no email is sent. Click CANCEL to cancel or CLEAR to clear the information entered.
Note: a reviewer’s status will remain Pending until they access the system for the first time this year, at which point it will change to Active.