Before you participate in a match, ensure you are eligible. Consult the provincial criteria for your match on carms.ca.
Once you've registered for a CaRMS Online account and you've received your access confirmation, click the link in the email. Read the instructions and follow the steps to begin.
- Select the language of your application: English, French, or both English and French. Note: this only applies to new applicants. Also, you may modify this information in the Personal Information section of your application.
- Select Match Participation under MY APPLICATION.
- Select the match and click PARTICIPATE.
- Carefully read the instructions and click NEXT.
- Carefully review the applicant contract. Check the box and click AGREE.
- Enter your credit card number and expiry date. Click PROCESS TRANSACTION.
- How do I log in to CaRMS Online?