Every match year, applicants must transfer their Medical Council of Canada exam results and documents from the Physician Apply account to their CaRMS Online account.
To transfer your examination results as well as your documents, you must:
- Go to the "My Information->Examinations->physiciansapply.ca transfers" section.
- Verify your MCC Candidate code under the "MCC Acknowledgement" tab and click the "Acknowledge" button.
Note: your Candidate code can be found in your physiciansapply.ca account, under "Identifiers".
- Then click on the "Connect to physiciansapply.ca" button.
- You will be brought to another page and prompted to log into your physiciansapply.ca account.
- Ensure all the documents are selected with checkmarks.
Note: your IVP, if available, is automatically selected.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the confirm button that redirects you back to CaRMS Online.
Once you have successfully completed transferring documents, you will be able to view them in your "My Documents->Document Tracking" section.
Note: results prior to 2008 cannot be sent via physiciansapply.ca. If you wrote an MCC exam prior to 2008, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.