Every match year, applicants must complete the action of transferring the documents from within your CaRMS Online account.
To transfer from your CaRMS account, you must:
1. Go to the "My Information->Examinations->physiciansapply.ca transfers" section.
2. Verify your MCC Candidate code under the "MCC Acknowledgement" tab and click the "Acknowledge" button.
3. Then click on the "Connect to physiciansapply.ca" button.
4. You will be brought to another page and prompted to log into your physiciansapply.ca account.
5. Ensure all the documents are selected with checkmarks.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the confirm button that redirects you back to CaRMS Online.
Once you have successfully completed transferring documents, you will be able to view them in your "My Documents->Document Tracking" section.