- Under MY APPLICATION and select Rank order list (ROL).
- Confirm your status with the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). Click the pencil icon next to Are you registered with the NRMP? Select No if you are not participating. Select Yes and provide your AAMC and NRMP ID if you are participating in a match this year.
- Rank individual programs by drag & dropping programs to move them around in your list. To drag & drop, click on the program name, and without letting go, move it (drag it) where you would like this program to go in your rank order list. Click SAVE DRAFT.
Note: you can likewise rank programs by entering a number (where "1" is your most preferred choice) next to a program you want to match. Once you enter a number, it will move the choice to your list in order of the number entered.
- Review your list and click SUBMIT to submit your ROL, then CONFIRM to finalize.
- Edit your submitted ROL by clicking EDIT.
Note: if you edited a submitted list you must resubmit it prior to the ROL deadline for the changes to be used in the match.
- Remove a program from a saved list by clicking on the garbage can icon to the right of the program name.
- Unsubmit an ROL at any time before the ROL deadline by clicking on UNSUBMIT.