- Under MY APPLICATION, select Applications to Programs.
- Under the ACTIONS column, click on the pencil icon .
Note: you must assign documents to each program to which you are applying.
- Select the documents you wish to add to meet the document criteria*, as pictured in the following screenshot:
Note: you can only assign documents that are available in your account. Archived documents will not be listed.
- (Optional) Click Preview my application to view the application package that will be sent to the program.
- Click SUBMIT APPLICATION to submit your application to the program. Click SUBMIT to submit or CLOSE to cancel.
Under the ACTIONS column, click on the PDF icon to print your application. You may also access the Summary of Program Applications report to view your programs and documents assigned, and remove program applications. If you remove your application to a program, you will receive a program credit that can be used in the same match cycle.
*NOTE: if you have a document that meets the provincial criteria but it wasn't selected as an accepted required document by the program, you may select the acknowledgement checkbox in addition to the selected document as shown in the following screenshot.