What do I add to Experience - Clinical practice?

Enter any clinical practice experience you have. This may include paid or unpaid work.

Clinical practice experience is defined as actively practicing medicine with an independent license without supervision.

Other health related practice (e.g. dentistry, paramedicine, nursing, pharmacy) should be entered in the ‘Work’ section. Any supervised clinical practice experience with a provisional/restricted license in Canada (e.g. clinical assistant) should be included in the ‘Work’ section.

Fill in the required fields then click SAVE.

To add multiple entries, click the mceclip0.pngicon.


Article is closed for comments.