To create a letter of reference request in CaRMS Online, please follow these instructions:
- Log into your CaRMS Online account and go to My Documents section;
- From the drop-down menu, select Reference Requests;
- Click on the + icon situated under the instructions;
- Fill out the required fields and click SAVE, when complete;
- Review the information you have entered and click FINALIZE (Note: a reference request cannot be edited once it has been finalized);
- Click on the SEND TO REFEREE button to have the system send the request to the referee directly.
If a referee had already sent us an early letter of reference before the match opened, you must still complete the steps above numbered 1-5, but you must also complete the following additional steps:
7. After you finalize a request, a PRINT COVERSHEET button will appear. Click this button and a
.PDF cover sheet including a reference request number will be generated.
8. You must send either the .PDF or the reference request number to CaRMS by email to
email@example.com. We will then match it to the reference letter and upload it to your
NOTE: You are given the option to attach a CV or photo to your reference request. These documents must be in your CaRMS Online account in order to do so.