In the "Match Management - Set up - Programs" section, you will find a list of the programs currently available at your faculty. To view the programs, choose the applicable match from the “Match” dropdown. This section can also be used to update a program's accreditation status.
Request a new, accredited (or shortly to be accredited), program through CaRMS Online to:
- add a new discipline to your school; you will be asked to provide program director and administrator information.
- add a new location to your school.
Request a new, accredited (or shortly to be accredited), program by emailing CaRMS if you would like to:
- add a new stream (e.g. IMG stream, a stream with return of service attached, MOTP/MMTP, etc.)
To request a new program through CaRMS Online:
- Click the REQUEST NEW PROGRAM button.
- Fill in the required fields and ensure the Program Director and Program Administrator information is accurate.
- Click CONTINUE.
- To choose the Site, view the existing locations for your school from the dropdown and if the desired location is not currently existing, select “(New site)”.
- In the “Special instructions”, you can include further information to help clarify your request.
- Carefully review the information entered.
- Click CONFIRM to finalize.
The requested program will now appear in your list of programs, with a program status of "Activation pending".
Once the program is created, you will receive confirmation from CaRMS. If applicable, the new users will be sent a notification.
If you need to update something in your new program request, including the program director/administrator information for this program, before the program is created (program status ‘Activation pending’), click the pencil icon in the Action column.