What kind of reference documents can be requested in the FM/EM match?

For the Family Medicine / Emergency Medicine Match only, applicants can only request Assessment Forms as opposed to Letters of Reference. There are two types of Assessment Forms that can be requested by the applicant.

  1. Referee assessment form
  2. Program/site director assessment form



Article is closed for comments.