How do I complete reversions?

If your university requires reversions, you may submit them from your, under the match menu, "Program Management – Reversions Approval" page on your CaRMS Online account.

  1. In Step 1, indicate whether you have any reversions.
  2. If you click Yes, Step 2 – 4 will appear. If you click No, go to Step 5.
  3. In Step 2, download the reversion sheet.
  4. Step 3 is to fill out the reversion sheet.
  5. Step 4 is to upload the completed reversion sheet.
  6. Finally, in Step 5, SAVE your selection.


Article is closed for comments.