How do I change a student's Date of Graduation?

If a student’s date of graduation is different than the one originally provided to CaRMS prior to the match opening, or if an undergraduate office would simply like to verify what date CaRMS has in their records for a student, you must have access to a CaRMS Online Undergraduate (UG) portal account to do so.

Once logged into your CaRMS UG Portal account:

• Click on Class List at the top-left.
• Locate the student by typing any part of their name in the Filter Results box.
• Under the Edit column, click the pencil icon.
• Change the date under Graduation Verification
• Click Save.


Please sign in to leave a comment.