Memorial Admissions — How do I enter my transcript into the 'Yearly Progress' section?

Transcript information must be entered by year. You cannot enter this information by semester or for your entire diploma at once.

When you have courses to add that have a Pass/Fail mark, Memorial has asked us to inform applicants to write "0" as their score. This will indicate that they should check your transcript for the actual Pass/Fail. Also, when calculating your average, please do not include the course or the "0" in your calculations.

For further information or clarifications, please email


Article is closed for comments.