I am applying to ERAS. How do I get my school to send you my MSPR and transcript if I am not participating in a CaRMS match?

Please note: we are unable to transfer documents to ERAS if you are an International Medical Graduate (IMG).

You must contact your school and request your transcript and Medical School Performance Record (MSPR) to be transferred to CaRMS directly.

The University can contact eras@carms.ca to obtain instructions on how to transfer the document to CaRMS.

It is your responsibility to ensure that your transcript and MSPR are uploaded to your MyERAS account.

Details on how to register on MyERAS can be found here https://students-residents.aamc.org/applying-residency/article/register-myeras-residency/.


Article is closed for comments.