In the "My Information-->Examinations-->physiciansapply.ca transfers" page, some of your exams will be marked "[Incomplete Record]" as shown in the images below.
To update this information:
- Log into your CaRMS Online account;
- Go to your "My Information -> physiciansapply.ca transfers" section;
- Select your MCC examination that says "[Incomplete record]";
- Answer "Yes" or "No" to the sharing consent question.
If you select "Yes", you will need to also answer yes/no to sharing if the results is pass, fail and other;
- Once completed, select "Save".