Consult program descriptions to determine if any of your selected programs request this document and what information they may require. As programs don’t see the document title, you can create multiple versions for different programs. The CV is separate from the 'My Information' section of your CaRMS Online application, although it may contain a lot of the same information.
A CV is a brief account of a person's education, qualifications and previous occupations, created by you.
Examples of what CAN be included:
- Contact information;
- Work experience;
- Volunteer experience;
- Skills, such as leadership, language, etc.;
- Clinical experience, such as clinical electives, fellowships, traineeships, independent practice, etc. The level of responsibility should be specified for each experience listed, for example, student, observer or resident;
- Clarification of information entered in "My Information", if needed;
- Research and publications. This can also include conferences and presentations;
- Hobbies and interests.
Examples of what SHOULD NOT be included:
- Marital status;
- Number of children;
- Health status.
- Should I include a CV with my application even if it contains the same information as my account's "My Information" section?
- Where should I enter my 'Observership' information?