To download the unmasked photos:
- Log into your CaRMS Online acc
- Under the match menu and File Review, click Print.
- The program streams available to you will be listed. Click on the stream for which you wish to print the photos
- Select applicants from the list on the left side of the screen by checking the box to the left of their name. You can also select all applicants at once by clicking the “Select all applicants” link which is located above the ‘Search’
- To reduce the number of applicants in your list, you can apply filters. Apply filters by selecting the “Filters” bar on the left side of the page. Select a filter from the drop-down menu, then click RUN FILTER.
- Select the Photo option under Documents (click on Show additional document types… to find Photo).
- Click DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE VERSIONto generate a PDF of your chosen applications.
If you have chosen more than three applicants following the above-mentioned steps:
- Insert a name for the batch of applications in the Batch Name field. Click GENERATE BATCH. Your request will go into a queue for download.
- Return to this page to check the status of your request by clicking on Check Your Requests at the top of the screen. When your batch of applications is ready, click the download icon in the Action column.
Note: generated batches will be available for download for seven days, after which they will be removed.