Consult program descriptions and provincial eligibility criteria to determine if any of your selected programs request these examinations. Only provide what's requested and ensure they are still valid (not expired).
The most common examination/assessment results are:
- Medical Council of Canada’s Qualifying Examinations (MCCQE I and MCCQE II);
- National Assessment Collaboration (NAC) examination;
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE);
- College of Family Physicians Canada (CFPC) examinations;
- Test de français international (TFI);
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL);
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS);
- Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC);
- Computer-Based Assessment for Sampling Personal Characteristics (CASPer);
- AIMG MMI;
- AIMG CAP; and
- UBC IMG CAP.
Article is closed for comments.