You can assign documents, including translated documents, that have not yet been uploaded into your account as long a placeholder for this document has been created. Once the document has been uploaded into your account, your application will be automatically updated.
To assign a document:
- Under MY APPLICATION, select Applications to Programs.
- Under the ACTIONS column, click on the paper icon.
Note: you must assign documents to each program to which you are applying.
- Click Assign documents to add documents.
Note: Archived documents will not be listed.
- Select the documents you wish to add and click ASSIGN. All documents you have assigned to the program will be listed in the ASSIGNED DOCUMENTS list.
- (Optional) Click Preview my application to view the application package that will be sent to the program.
In the ACTIONS column, click on the printer icon to print your application. You may also access the Summary of Program Applications report to view your programs and documents assigned and remove program applications. If you remove your application to a program, you will receive a program credit that can be used in the same match.