In the "My Application->Applications to programs" section in your CaRMS Online account, you must:
- Select and add the programs you wish to apply to; and
- Assign all necessary documents to each program.
Once you've completed the steps above, under the "Document assignment status" column, there will be an icon indicating whether:
- you've assigned all required documents;
- all required documents are assigned, but one or more optional documents are not assigned and/or assignment of required custom documents should be manually verified . Having this icon will have no impact on your application;
- one or more required documents are not assigned .
If you see the green checkmark icon , then all required documents for that program application have been assigned. Ensure your application is submitted and if submitted, no further action is required for that application.