What if my school only sends transcripts through a third-party service or by link to an internal school portal?

CaRMS does not open password protected documents or retrieve transcripts from links connected to school portals or through third service party providers such as:

  • The National Student Clearinghouse
  • Parchment transcript service
  • Digitary CORE
  • MyCreds.ca.

If your school send transcripts via the above providers, you will have to retrieve your transcript and upload it to your account directly.


Article is closed for comments.