What if my school only sends transcripts through a third-party service or by link to an internal school portal?

CaRMS does not retrieve transcripts from links connected to school portals or through third service party providers such as:

  • The National Student Clearinghouse
  • Parchment transcript service
  • Digitary CORE
  • MyCreds.ca.

If your school send transcripts via the above providers, you will have to retrieve your transcript and upload it to your account directly.


Article is closed for comments.