To request a Family Medicine Structured Reference Letter:
- Log into your CaRMS Online account and go to the MY DOCUMENTS.
- From the drop-down menu, select REFERENCE REQUESTS.
- Click on the + icon situated under the instructions.
- Under the Requirement Type field, select DISCIPLINE SPECIFIC.
- Under the Discipline field, select FAMILY MEDICINE.
- Fill out the other required fields and click SAVE, when completed.
- Review the information you entered and click FINALIZE. (Note: a reference request cannot be edited once it has been finalized.)
- Click on the SEND TO REFEREE button to have the system send the request to the referee directly.
Article is closed for comments.