To request a Family Medicine Structured Reference Letter:
- Log into your CaRMS Online account and go to the MY DOCUMENTS
- From the drop-down menu, select REFERENCE REQUESTS.
- Click on the + icon situated under the instructions.
- Under the Reference Document field, select FAMILY MEDICINE STRUCTURED REFERENCE LETTER
- Fill out the other required fields and click SAVE, when completed.
- Review the information you entered and click FINALIZE. (Note: a reference request cannot be edited once it has been finalized.)
- Click on the SEND TO REFEREE button to have the system send the request to the referee directly. Alternatively, you can click on PRINT COVERSHEET if you wish to send it to them yourself.