To request an Emergency Medicine Structured Reference Letter:
- Log into your CaRMS Online account and go to the MY DOCUMENTS
- From the drop-down menu, select REFERENCE REQUESTS.
- Click on the + icon situated under the instructions.
- Under the Requirement Type field, select SPECIFIC DISCIPLINE.
- Under the Discipline field, select EMERGENCY MEDICINE.
- Fill out the other required fields and click SAVE when completed.
- Click on the SEND button. You are given the option to attach a CV or photo to your reference request. These documents must be in your CaRMS Online account in order to do so.
- Click on the SUBMIT button to have the system send the request to the referee directly. A reference request cannot be edited once it has been submitted.