To complete the questionnaire:
- Log into your CaRMS Online account and go to the MY DOCUMENTS section.
- From the drop-down menu, select CaRMS SELF-IDENTIFICATION QUESTIONNAIRE.
- Confirm the acknowledgement.
- Complete the questionnaire and click SAVE when completed.
- Once you have clicked on SAVE, a copy of your completed questionnaire can be found within your DOCUMENT TRACKING section for you to view.
Filling out the questionnaire ONLY provides your information confidentially to CaRMS. Completing the questionnaire does not automatically send the document to programs.
To assign the document to a program:
- Under MY APPLICATION, select Applications to Programs.
- Under the ACTIONS column, click on the paper icon .
Note: you must assign documents to each program to which you are applying.
- Select the documents you wish to add to meet the document criteria*, as pictured in the following screenshot:
Note: you can only assign documents that are available in your account.
- (Optional) Click Preview my application to view the application package that will be sent to the program.
- Click SUBMIT APPLICATION to submit your application to the program.
Article is closed for comments.