- Log into your CaRMS Online account and go to My Documents section;
- From the drop-down menu, select Reference Requests;
- Click on the + icon to add a new request;
- Fill out the required fields by clicking on the following entries and click SAVE, when complete;
5. Review the information you have entered and click FINALIZE (Note: a reference request cannot be edited once it has been finalized);
6. Click on the SEND TO REFEREE button to have the system send the request to the referee directly. Enter any additional specific requirements/instructions required by the program within the text box to ensure the referee completes the letter in line with the requirements.
NOTE: You are given the option to attach a CV or photo to your reference request. These documents must be in your CaRMS Online account in order to do so.