The AFMC Resident Match Committee (A-RMC) is comprised of Match stakeholders. The A-RMC is asked to assess, propose and implement policies that govern the match process.
The following include pandemic related policy changes:
- Match timeline changes
- Virtual interviews for all 2023 matches
- Visiting electives, including international electives, will be allowed starting in the Fall of 2022, for the Class of 2024, according to each school’s capacity and schedule.
- Programs able to request only 3 reference documents (total)
- Structured Reference Letters in the 2023 R-1 Match:
- Orthopedic Surgery has been approved for use starting in this year's match.
- Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine have made updates to their previously approved structured reference letters to be included in the 2023 R-1 Match.
Consult the AFMC's website for further details here: https://www.afmc.ca/en/news-publications/learner-news
Please sign in to leave a comment.