To request an Orthopedic Surgery Structured Reference letter:
- Log into your CaRMS Online account and go to the MY DOCUMENTS
- From the drop-down menu, select REFERENCE REQUESTS.
- Click on the + icon situated under the instructions.
- Under the Requirement Type field, select DISCIPLINE SPECIFIC.
- Under the Discipline field, select ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY.
- Include the link for the Orthopedic Surgery Structured Reference letter (links below). Fill out the required fields and click SAVE, when completed.
- Review the information you have entered and click FINALIZE. (Note: a reference request cannot be edited once it has been finalized.)
- Click on the SEND TO REFEREE button to have the system send the request to the referee directly. Alternatively, you can click on PRINT COVERSHEET if you wish to send it to them yourself.
Links to the Orthopedic Surgery Structured Reference Letter English fillable PDF and French fillable PDF:
Article is closed for comments.