Undergraduate medical education offices
- How do I set my Nextcloud account to French?
- How do applicants submit their Medical Student Performance Record (MSPR) and Medical School Transcript?
- We have a student that will not graduate until later in the year and cannot start residency until then. Are they still eligible for the match?
- I am the new Undergraduate admin, how do I get a CaRMS Undergraduate account?
- How can an international school with no CaRMS account upload an electronic MSPR or Transcript for a student?
- As an Undergraduate Office user, what are my responsibilities in the CaRMS process? See all 13 articles
Navigating your CaRMS Online account
Guidelines for class lists, transcripts and MSPRs
- Can I upload an MSPR/Transcript for a student who is not participating in a match?
- How do I upload an MSPR in WORD for students who would like to request a translation?
- What is the naming convention required for documents uploaded to the CaRMS Online Undergraduate Portal?
- When is the documents submission deadline for Undergraduate Offices?
- How do I upload or replace an MSPR or Transcript for a student AFTER file review has begun?
- How do I replace MSPRs and transcripts? See all 9 articles
- How does CaRMS ensure Undergraduate offices can successfully access match day results?
- How do I access match results?
- When will my list of students who are unmatched be available and how can I access it?
- If a student chooses not to answer the consent form, will the undergraduate office receive a match status?
- If a student is unmatched and has opted in to sharing their status, what will be shared with the undergraduate office?
- How can students opt out of sharing their unmatched status with their undergraduate office? See all 9 articles