Add documents to your application by going to your 'My Documents -> Add Documents'.
To add a document:
- Fill in the required fields.
- Depending on the type of document you are adding, you may have two options to choose from under the Attachment method. The first option is to Upload a document yourself.
If the document is being sent directly to CaRMS from a third party, select Receive from issuing institution. This second option will create a document placeholder in your 'Document Tracking' section.
- Click UPLOAD or SAVE depending on the Attachment method you chose.
Visit the match you're participating in for more information on the documents that make up your application:
- R-1 Main Residency Match
- Medicine Subspecialty Match
- Pediatric Subspecialty Match
- Family Medicine/Enhanced Skills Match
For more information: