The application process for residency positions in the US is administered by CaRMS’ American counterpart, the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). The main residency match itself is managed by the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). For more information: https://www.carms.ca/the-match/application-to-the-us-eras/
- I would like to apply for an ERAS fellowship. How do I register for a token?
- As an IMG, how do I register for the ERAS match?
- I am applying to ERAS. How do I get my school to send you my MSPR and transcript if I am not participating in a CaRMS match?
- Can I get my reference letters mailed/transferred from CaRMS to ERAS?
- How can ERAS applicants request an MSPR and/or medical school transcript to be transferred from CaRMS to ERAS?