Every match year, international medical graduates (IMGs) must transfer their Medical Council of Canada exam results and documents from physiciansapply.ca to their CaRMS Online account.
Note: Canadian medical graduates should not transfer their scheduled MCCQE Part 1 exam.
To transfer your examination results as well as your documents, you must:
1. Go to the "My Information->Examinations->physiciansapply.ca transfers" section.
2. Verify your MCC Candidate code under the "MCC Acknowledgement" tab and click the "Acknowledge" button. Your Candidate code can be found in your physiciansapply.ca account, under "Identifiers".
Note: do not include the hyphen in your MCC candidate code when including it in this section.
3. Then click on the "Connect to physiciansapply.ca" button.
4. You will be brought to another page and prompted to log into your physiciansapply.ca account.
5. Ensure all the documents are selected with check marks. You can also share your IVP at the same time, if available.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the confirm button that redirects you back to CaRMS Online.
Once you have successfully completed transferring documents, you will be able to view them in your "My Documents->Document Tracking" section.
Note: results prior to 2008 cannot be sent via physiciansapply.ca. If you wrote an MCC exam prior to 2008, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding the registration for any MCC examination or the requirements, please reach out to the MCC.