Transferring documents from physiciansapply.ca
Completing 'My Information': Examinations -> physiciansapply.ca transfers
- I’m a current year Canadian Medical Graduate (CMG) and have transferred my future MCCQE1 exam information from physiciansapply.ca but I am receiving an error, what do I do?
- Nova Scotia requires that CMG's have registered and challenged the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Exam Part 1 (MCCQE 1) by July 1, 2023, do I need to provide proof?
- How do I transfer my older (pre-September 2008) MCC exams?
- What is the Identity Validity Period?
- How do I transfer my Medical Council of Canada (MCC) examinations and Identity Validity Period (IVP) in my CaRMS Online account?
- Do I have to re-share my MCC exams if I’ve previously participated in a match?
- Why does my MCC exam say "Incomplete Record"?
- What documents can and cannot be shared/transferred from physiciansapply.ca?
- How can I tell if my examinations were successfully transferred from physiciansapply?