Transferring documents from physiciansapply.ca
Completing 'My Information': Examinations -> physiciansapply.ca transfers
- How do I transfer my older (pre-September 2008) MCC exams?
- What is the Identity Validity Period?
- How do I transfer my Medical Council of Canada (MCC) examinations and Identity Validity Period (IVP) in my CaRMS Online account?
- Do I have to re-share my MCC exams if I’ve previously participated in a match?
- Why does my MCC exam say "Incomplete Record"?
- What documents can and cannot be shared/transferred from physiciansapply.ca?
- How can I tell if my examinations were successfully transferred from physiciansapply?
- I just got a notification that the MCC is making updates to my examination results documents. Do I have to re-share my document?