Placeholders for MSPRs and medical school transcripts are automatically created in applicant accounts upon registration. Applicants can have either a single language or bilingual account. If they have a single language account, there will only be one placeholder for each document. If they have a bilingual account, there will be a placeholder for each document in both languages.
- Select the CLASS LIST section.
- Locate the student from your list. We recommend using the "Filter Results" bar and entering the student's name.
- Once you've located the student on your list, click the pencil icon in the Edit column for the applicant for whom you wish to add documents;
- Click on the pencil icon on the right of the document type you wish to upload - new pop-up will appear;
- Upload document in the new window;
- Preview the document by clicking on the blue document name on the student’s information page.