How do I upload or replace an MSPR or Transcript for a student AFTER file review has begun?

If you have to make a critical update to a student’s transcript or MSPR after file review has begun, you will not be able to update it from the CaRMS Undergraduate Portal.

You must send an email to with the following:

- Details on the issue in the body of the email;
- The replacement document;
- An official explanation letter from the Undergraduate office.

CaRMS will upload the updated document and inform the students' selected programs to ensure the student is not penalized. 



Article is closed for comments.