How do referees send in reference letters?

When a referee receives a reference request, they must submit the letter of reference using a CaRMS Online Referee account which allows them to upload a letter or type it into the system directly.

The reference request they receive will have a link to register for an account if they don't already have one. If your referee is having issues navigating the system, please have them contact CaRMS directly.


Article is closed for comments.