To create a letter of reference request in CaRMS Online, please follow these instructions:
- Log into your CaRMS Online account and go to My Documents section;
- From the drop-down menu, select Reference Requests;
- Click on the + icon situated under the instructions;
- Fill out the required fields and click SAVE, when complete;
- Review the information you have entered and click FINALIZE (Note: a reference request cannot be edited once it has been finalized);
- Click on the SEND TO REFEREE button to have the system send the request to the referee directly.
NOTE: You are given the option to attach a CV or photo to your reference request. These documents must be in your CaRMS Online account in order to do so.
If your referee sent us an Early Letter of Reference prior to CaRMS Online opening, you must create a placeholder for the reference request so that CaRMS can upload it to your account.